An Event to Get You Moving!
October 1 to 11, 2021
This is a virtual event where we encourage you to walk, ride or stroll in your community for sponsors, as a fundraiser for Home of Grace. Proceeds from the event will be used to support education programs in the community. This year our focus is on:
- Lunch feeding program – A nourishing hot lunch for school children living in poverty. For many, this is their only meal of the day. Full tummies mean better grades.
- Sanitary kits for girls – Girls will receive a kit with pads, fresh underwear and soap. This will allow them to attend school uninterrupted.
- Education scholarships – Money to help cover school fees for promising students in the community, where finances are an obstacle to getting an education.
Please join us in a special fundraiser to raise funds to support Home of Grace and its neighbours.
Our goal for 2021 is $10,000 – enough to make a significant impact in the community
How it works:
We ask you to take time during this Thanksgiving season to help families struggling just to survive. Get out this fall and bike, run, hike or stroll — and get sponsors to do it. Do it solo, with your family or as a team!
- Set a goal to get moving some time between October 1 to 11. Do it all at once or spread out over the whole time period. You decide.
- Get friends, family and co-workers to sponsor you. They can donate at your personal fundraising page.
- Enjoy your biking, hiking or triking! Don’t forget to take pictures and send them to us!
Benter, the Home of Grace Director writes:
We look forward to your generous support of Home of Grace and the feeding program project.You will be making a difference in many lives, especially during this challenging time.
Many families within the community are greatly affected by COVID. They will be so grateful for the support they will receive.
Give with Confidence
Home of Grace Centre is a program of Speroway, a registered charity in Canada. Your donations are elegible for a Canadian charitable tax receipt.