Raising enough funds to ensure the children at Home of Grace are fed, clothed, educated and cared for is always a struggle. While, self-sufficiency is the long-term goal, ongoing costs continue and we must continue to raise funds.
That’s where you can help.
Fundraising on our behalf
If you or your organization wish to support Home of Grace with a fundraising event of your own, that would be wonderful! We are happy to support you and your event in these ways:
- Provide you with brochures and pictures of Home of Grace, which you can share/display at your event
- Connect you with Speroway staff, who may be able to offer support through their fundraising web pages
- Promote your event on our Facebook page
- Announce your event in the Speroway/Home of Grace e-newsletter, if possible
- Attend your event, if we are able
Many great fundraising events have been suggested to us over the years. Maybe you would like to take one of these and run with it! Some have been done before, but are worth repeating.
- Golf tournament
- Scrapping day
- Yard sales
- Craft sales
- Gift card sales
- Fundraiser sales (chocolates, cookie dough, gift wrap, etc.)
- Lemonade stand (fun for kid participation)
Give with Confidence
Home of Grace Centre is a program of Speroway, a registered charity in Canada. Your donations are elegible for a Canadian charitable tax receipt.